Our Case Managers identify areas of patient needs and link clients to resources and services they may need to stabilize and improve their quality of life. Programmatic eligibility requirements apply and these services are available only to active patients.
During patient assessments, the case manager works with patients to develop an individualized service plan, and track patient progress toward meeting established goals.
Medical case management services help ensure patients understand their treatment plan. These services include:
- Initial assessment of needs
- Development of an individualized service plan
- Coordination of services
- Monitoring and assessing patient progress
- Biannual re-evaluation of medical support services plan.
Support services available through your Case Manager include:
- Housing referrals or monthly budget creation
- Financial/ public assistance referrals
- Legal assistance referrals
- Transportation barriers
- Coordination of referrals for mental health services