The Specialty Care Clinic provides medical care services for individuals living with HIV. All of our healthcare professionals focus on the prevention and early detection of common health issues associated with HIV.
Medical Services Include:
- Complete annual physical exam and doctor visit
- Lab work and review of lab results with a nurse practitioner
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Sick visits (as needed)
- Evaluation and treatment for acute care conditions, such as:
- urinary tract infections
- Pap test every 6 months (females only)
In addition, our staff can refer clients for services such as: dental care, obstetrics, imaging and dermatology.