Specialty Care Clinic provides patient-centered primary medical care services for patients with HIV. Our nurses are specially trained in HIV care, and are sensitive to patient needs. All our healthcare professionals focus on the prevention and early detection of common health issues.
Medical Services Include:
- Complete annual physical exam/assessment + doctor visit
- Pap test every 6 months (women)
- On-site lab work for HIV care and disease stages every 3 months + review of lab results
- TB skin testing
- Hepatitis A & B immunizations, flu and pneumonia vaccines
- Chronic care + sick visit as needed
- Evaluation and treatment for acute care conditions, such as: sinusitis, urinary tract infection, diarrhea and primary care medication dispensation
In addition, our staff can refer you to providers for dental care (cleanings, fillings, x- rays), obstetrics, x-rays and dermatology. We can also help you with financial assistance for primary and specialty care services, per Ryan White Care Act guidelines, if you are eligible. You may also be qualified for assistance with transportation for medical care if you meet the eligibility guidelines.