Each of our patient’s is provided with a copy of our Patient Rights and Responsibilities document, as well as our grievance policy. Each of those documents are reviewed with our patients annually or biannually, as a part of our program guidelines. This establishes a mutual understanding between our patients and our providers.
Our patient’s privacy is important at our clinic:
- We confirm the patient’s identity when they call.
- We will never confirm if someone is our patient without the patient’s written consent – including to family and friends.
- All patient records and protected health information (PHI) are maintained under HIPAA compliant safety measures.
- Our clinic uses secure and discreet methods to send out messages to patients by phone, text, and mail.
When patients visit us at our clinic, we promise to…
- Conduct all patient matters in private areas.
- Create a safe environment to meet patient needs.
- Provide a comprehensive visit that satisfies each patient’s unique concerns and medical necessities.