The Northeast Health District provides low- and no cost women’s health and family planning services to women of all ages, regardless of income, at each of our county Health Departments and Teen Clinics. Parental permission for teens is not required, but we encourage you to involve your parents in the decision process when utilizing our services.
- Birth Control services: Nexplanon implant, Liletta, Mirena & ParaGard IUD, Depo shot, the Pill, the Ring and Condoms
- Education and access to Long-Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- Confidential visits
- Women’s preventative health exams
- Health education and counseling, including information regarding abstinence
- Pregnancy testing and counseling
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections and HIV
- Cervical and breast cancer screening
Affordable Birth Control Methods:
Liletta, Mirena or ParaGard IUD
Depo-Provera shots – $30 for most patients
Oral contraceptive pills
Condoms are ALWAYS FREE
Cost for Services:
Women’s health and family planning services are no charge for teens and very low-cost (based on income) for adult women and men. Condoms are always free at all health department and teen clinics.
Planning Your Visit
Most services are available on a walk-in anytime basis during clinic hours. If you prefer, a same or specific day appointment can be scheduled. At the time of your visit, you will be asked about your household income and family size, but proof of income is not required to receive care.