- CHILD (Birth to 6) Immunization Schedule
- PRE-TEEN & TEEN (7-18 years old) Immunization Schedule
- ADULT (>19) Immunization Schedule
The following immunizations are offered by the Northeast Health District for children and adults:
Flu shots – worried about the flu shot? Check out this article on flu shot fact vs. fiction.
Required school immunizations
Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
Tetanus, Whooping cough (Tdap)
Hepatitis A & B
Not all services are available at all District Health Department locations. Please call the clinic you plan to visit to be sure the service you need is available.
Recommended Immunizations – children, teens and adults
- Infant/Children Vaccine Schedule (link to CDC)
- Pre-Teen/Teen Vaccine Schedule (link to CDC)
- Adult Vaccine Schedule (link to CDC)
REMINDER – New School Requirements
- All Georgia students born on or after January 1, 2002, entering or transferring into seventh grade and any new entrant into eighth through 12th grades must provide proof of an adolescent pertussis (whooping cough) booster vaccination (“Tdap”) and an adolescent meningococcal vaccination (MCV4).
- Proof of both vaccinations must be documented on the Georgia Immunization Certificate (Form 3231).
- If your preteen has not received the whooping cough booster shot or meningococcal vaccine, contact your doctor or county health department.
- If your preteen does not have health insurance, or their health insurance does not cover costs for vaccines, ask your doctor or county health department nurse about the Vaccines for Children Program (VFC). To learn more, visit the CDC VFC Program page.