Specialty Care Clinic provides people living with HIV preventative and medical care services, focusing on early detection and prevention of common health issues associated with HIV.
Medical Services Include:
- Complete annual physical exams and doctor visits
- Lab work and results review with a nurse practitioner
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Sick visits (if needed)
- Evaluation & treatment for acute care conditions including, but not limited to:
- sinus infection
- urinary tract infections
- Pap test (for women) every 6 months
In addition, our staff can refer you for services such as: dental care, obstetrics, imaging (x-ray, MRI, CT scan, etc.) and dermatology.