You can schedule a COVID-19 test even if you have no symptoms!
IMPORTANT: Online scheduling is available only for our Loganville and Winterville sites.
To schedule testing at our Athens or Mobile Clinic sites, call our Testing Hotline at 706-340-0996.
Online Scheduling Available for the Following Sites:
|Loganville||Mondays: 8:30am – 2pm and Fridays: 8:30am – 1pm|
|Winterville||Saturdays: 9am – 12pm|
Self-Service Portal Instructions:
- You MUST have a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS to schedule a test online. If you do not have an email address, you must call the Testing Hotline at 706-340-0996.
- Open the self-service portal, then click the button that says “Take the Screening Questionnaire” and answer the provided questions.
- IMPORTANT: Your date of birth is the key to receive your test results by email, so please review the accuracy of your information before finalizing your appointment.
- When the scheduling process is complete, a QR code containing your appointment information will be emailed to you. Bring this QR code to your appointment for check-in.
- A specimen will be collected at your appointment and then sent to a laboratory for processing. When laboratory processing is complete, you will receive an email with a link to your result. Enter your date of birth to view the test result.
- Review your appointment date and time.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, you may cancel by clicking the “cancel” button at the bottom of your confirmation email or call 706-340-0996.
- You cannot schedule a test for more than two weeks in advance.
If you prefer to speak to someone by telephone, you may call our COVID-19 Testing Hotline at 706-340-0996.
The Hotline can assist with:
- Testing appointments for all sites
- Information about testing
- Test results (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)