APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO TESTING!
Effective Monday, January 11th, Athens-location testing will be reduced to 3 days per week: Monday through Wednesday. This change is necessary as we pivot toward more vaccine administration. There are other testing options available in the area and around the state. Visit the Castlight Location Finder to locate other testing options.
You can schedule a COVID-19 test even if you have no symptoms!
Please read the instructions below for information that may make navigating the form easier.
While online appointment scheduling is preferred, testing can also be scheduled by calling our Testing Hotline at 706-340-0996.
Online Scheduling Available for the Following Sites:
|Hours & Notes|
|Clarke||Monday – Wednesday : 8:30am – 3:30pm (last appt @ 3:25pm)|
Self-Service Portal Instructions:
- You MUST have a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS to schedule a test online. If you do not have an email address, you must call the Testing Hotline at 706-340-0996.
- Open the self-service portal, then click the button that says “Take the Screening Questionnaire” and answer the provided questions.
- Please Note: Search for the county in which you wish to be TESTED (e.g.: Clarke, Oconee, Walton), not by the county of residence. Testing is not available in all counties.
- You will need to click the “search” icon (magnifying glass) to continue to search for the county:
- IMPORTANT: Your date of birth is the key to receive your test results by email, so please review the accuracy of your information before finalizing your appointment.
- When the scheduling process is complete, a QR code containing your appointment information will be emailed to you. Bring this QR code to your appointment for check-in.
- A specimen will be collected at your appointment and then sent to a laboratory for processing. When laboratory processing is complete, you will receive an email with a link to your result. Enter your date of birth to view the test result.
- A separate appointment needs to be completed for EACH person to be tested – even if they will be in the same vehicle.
- Each PERSON needs to make a separate appointment time, even if in the same car.
- Review your appointment date and time.
- If you cannot keep your appointment, you may cancel by clicking the “cancel” button at the bottom of your confirmation email or call 706-340-0996.
- You cannot schedule a test for more than two weeks in advance.
- Currently, the last appointment available at the Athens site is 3:25pm.
If you prefer to speak to someone by telephone, you may call our COVID-19 Testing Hotline at 706-340-0996.
The Hotline can assist with:
- Testing appointments for all sites
- Information about testing
- Test results (Mon-Fri 8am-5pm)
Last Updated on January 26, 2021