All residents of Georgia are eligible to register and be vaccinated with the Northeast Health District. At this time, the district is prioritizing COVID-19 vaccine appointments for those who live or work in our district, which includes Barrow, Clarke, Elbert, Greene, Jackson, Madison, Morgan, Oconee, Oglethorpe, and Walton counties. If you do not live or work in one of these counties, we encourage you to also contact your local health department or health district to request an appointment.
To find other vaccine providers: CLICK HERE.
WHO CAN GET THE VACCINE ?
Currently (as of 2/25/2021) the following groups are eligible for COVID vaccine in Georgia:
- Healthcare workers (physicians, nurses, laboratory technicians, EMS personnel, environmental services, etc.)
- Residents and staff of long-term care facilities
- Adults aged 65+ and their caregivers
- Law enforcement, firefighters, first responders
Beginning March 8, 2021, the following groups will also be eligible for COVID vaccine:
- Educators and staff (Pre-K, K-12, DECAL licensed or exempt childcare programs)
- Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their caregivers
- Parents of children with complex medical conditions
IF you are a HEALTHCARE ENTITY (hospital, clinic, private practice, long-term facility, etc) AND you have the capacity to become a vaccine provider, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
If you are an individual, please use this PRE-REGISTRATION FORM to be pre-registered when you are eligible for the vaccine. EACH person will need to complete a separate form, even if in the same household or employer.
Due to an extremely high number of pre-registrations, it may take longer than expected for a call center operator to reach out to you. We are reaching out to people in the order that we receive their pre-registration. We know that being unable to get through quickly is frustrating. Please know that we are working hard to serve you and those in your community. We appreciate your patience.
Last Updated on February 26, 2021