Obtaining a Replacement COVID Vaccine Card

If you received your COVID vaccinations in Georgia, and you need to replace a lost COVID Vaccine Card, you may visit a local health department clinic and they are able to confirm your information and retrieve your information from GRITS (Georgia Immunization Registry).

If you received any of your COVID Vaccinations in any other state (besides Georgia), you will need to contact that state or the original provider to obtain your records. If you have official records, you can bring them and health department staff can update GRITS information.

For a list of state immunization registry contacts, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/programs/iis/contacts-locate-records.html

Last Updated on October 25, 2021

Print Friendly, PDF & Email