We thank our partners who have helped our response.
- Barrow County Sims Academy
- Greene County EMS
- Jackson County High School
- Jackson County EMS Station – Commerce
- Corinth Baptist Church, Walton County
- Elberton Civic Center
- White Oak Spring Baptist Church
- Winder Community Center
- Danielsville Community Volunteer Fire Dept
- Morgan County Senior Center
- Greene County City Hall (Old BB&T Bank)
- Jackson County Fire Station 2
- City of Winterville
- Watkinsville United Methodist Church
- Walton County Courthouse
- Elbert County EMA
- Bethlehem First United Methodist Church
- Greene County Health Department
- Jackson County 4H & Family Connection
- Athens Area Humane Society (testing space)
- W&A Engineering (testing and vaccination space, plus donations of tents and other supplies)
- Southern Mills (testing and vaccination space, plus donations of tents and other supplies)
- University of Georgia College of Pharmacy (pharmacy students)
- University of Georgia College of Veterinary Medicine (vaccine storage)
- University of Georgia College of Public Health (social marketing campaign material development)
- University of Georgia Athletics (permission to use Hairy Dawg to promote mask use and vaccination)
- City of Winterville/Winterville Center for Community and Culture (testing space)
- Clarke County School District (nurses)
- Augusta University (nursing students)
- Piedmont College of Nursing (nursing students)
- Athens Technical College (EMT and nursing students)
- DSI Design + Construction (building modifications for vaccine storage)
- Athens-Clarke County Police (security at testing and vaccination sites)
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ASSIST WITH THE COVID-19 RESPONSE
- Both medical and non-medical volunteers can register through Georgia Responds (ServGA) and affiliate with the UGA MRC unit in the system.
After you have registered in ServGA and affiliated with the UGA MRC, we will contact you with available opportunities to assist.
- If you would like to apply for a position with the Department of Public Health, you may view current job openings here and here.
- If you are a healthcare provider and would like to provide COVID-19 vaccinations, please visit here.
Last Updated on January 25, 2021