You can get testing and treatment for high blood pressure at your Health Department!
Did You Know:
– 1 out of 3 adults and 2 out of 3 over age 60 have high blood pressure
– High blood pressure causes stroke, heart attack, heart failure, and kidney disease
– 6 out of 10 people with high blood pressure are under treatment, but only 2 of them have it under control
– Health Department staff will work with your doctor to help you control your blood pressure
If you have high blood pressure, and you qualify (**), the Health Department has a full range of services that can meet your needs:
- Physical Exam & Office Visits
- Laboratory Tests
- Patient Education
- Nutrition Counseling
- Regular follow-up to keep your blood pressure under control
** – certain restrictions apply to qualify for the program. Call or visit the clinic to see if you qualify.